Strongfield Environmental Solutions is recruiting herbicide applicators and applicator assistants for the 2019 season. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals looking to expand their experience in the environmental industry. Our applicators provide vegetation management and reclamation services to our clients using state of the art equipment including spray trucks, UTV's, skid steer and tractor. Interested candidates are required to possess a valid driver's licence and ability to obtain standard oilfield tickets. Our operations are based in Lacombe however we provide services throughout the province and travel may be required. Accommodations and living allowance is provided when on the road. Competitive salaries are provided with premiums given to licensed individuals. Strongfield Environmental provides a safe and professional work environment.
- Valid Driver’s Licence. Current abstract must be obtained if hired
- Standard Oilfield Tickets (First Aid, H2S, CSTS, WHMIS, TDG)
- Industrial Applicators Certificate considered an asset
- Able to operate small machinery, UTV's and pull trailers
- Skid steer experience an asset
- Agriculture or Environmental background considered an asset
- Plant species identification and soil classification
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Understands the Alberta Township Survey System
- Understanding of GPS systems
- Drug and Alcohol screening will be required prior to employment
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com attention Office Manager.