Last Updated: March 19, 2023
Strongfield Environmental ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.strongfieldenviro.com/ website (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
- Cookies and usage data
- Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
We collect Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information under GDPR
Strongfield Environmental may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
- Retention of Data
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to Canada and process it there.
- Disclosure of Data
Strongfield Environmental may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Strongfield Environmental
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your Data Protection Rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Strongfield Environmental aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Strongfield Environmental relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.